Our Medical Director
Bose Yalamanchi, M.D., P.A., F.A.C.S., is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, who is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery as well as the American Board of Surgery.
Dr. Yalamanchi has been in practice in Coral Springs, Florida for 25 years. He is on staff at most of the area’s hospitals.
Dr. Yalamanchi is a Plastic Surgeon as well as an established Hand Surgeon. Dr. Yalamanchi specializes in all phases of Cosmetic Surgery, including Face-lifts, Neck Lifts, Mid-Face and Forehead Lifts, Endoscopic Brow Lifts, Facial Implants, Blepharoplasty, Rhinoplasty, Abdominoplasty, Ultrasonic, Laser and Tumescent Liposuction, Mastopexy, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction, Male Breast Reduction, Dermabrasion, Peels, Laser Skin Resurfacing, Fraxel and VL/PL Photoderm Light Treatment System. He also specializes in reconstruction of the breasts following mastectomy.
Gulbarga Medical College
St. Joseph Mercy Hospital
Albany Medical Center
Albany, New York
Micro Vascular and Hand Surgery
Manhattan Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Hospital
New York, New York
State of Florida
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Broward County, Florida
American Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Inc.
- American Association of Physicians from India
- American College of Surgeons (F.A.C.S.)
- Broward County Medical Association
- Broward County Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery, Nova Southeastern Medical School
- Past Chief of Surgery at North Broward Medical Center, Pompano Beach, Florida
- Past Vice Chief of Staff at North Broward Medical Center, Pompano Beach, Florida
- Coral Springs Medical Center, Coral Springs, Florida
- North Broward Medical Center, Pompano Beach, Florida
- Northwest Medical Center, Margate, Florida
- University Medical Center, Tamarac, Florida
“Alkalosis- The Primary Response of The Stress Lung”
Presented at the American College of Surgeons
Michigan Chapter: Annual Meeting – 1975.
“Effects of Elevated Fibrinolysin on Surgical Survival in Patients with Liver Disease”
Presented At the American College of Surgeons
Michigan Chapter: Annual Meeting, 1976.
Free Microvascular Flaps In Extremity Reconstruction”
Presented At the Annual Meeting of the Society of Plastic Surgeons
New York, New York, 1981.
Published in: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Journal